Giving you peace of mind about the future
Ensuring that our families don’t have any extra burdens at a difficult time is important to all of us. With our help you can plan in advance so everything is taken care of and your wishes are followed.
Organise every detail of your funeral to your specifications, relieve your family of worry and uncertainty,
avoid additional expenses by paying in advance.
Choice Funeral Plans – provides tailored funeral arrangements.
Our plans can be relied upon by providing you with a guarantee from the funeral director that they will deliver their services, no matter how far into the future on the terms agreed today ensuring that your arrangements are fully protected against any changes to the company or to general financial circumstances.
Why choose a prepaid plan?
- Consideration for loved ones
- A guaranteed cost of Funeral Director Services
- Financial security
- Proven value for money
- Freedom of choice of funeral director
How does it work?
- Some fees (known as Disbursements) are paid on your behalf by your Funeral Director. These fees, for cemeteries, crematoria, doctors, clergy, newspaper notices, memorials etc., are not within your Funeral Director’s control and can, like the cost of funerals, increase.
- Because your money, for the cost of a funeral at current prices, it remains secure and guarantees payment of the Funeral directors’s fees when the funeral takes place.
- In the highly unlikely event that Walker and Morrell may not be available, the money is paid to another Funeral Director to carry out the funeral. The plan can be transferred to another area if you re-locate.
Please fill in our brief enquiry form without obligation and we will be pleased to get in touch with you to discuss funeral planning.
Find out more about Choice Funeral Plans
Get in touch
Walker and Morrell have offices in Gateshead, Houghton Le Spring and Washington. We serve families throughout the North East of England, please contact us at any of our offices to discuss how we may be of assistance.